Burnside's Gallery of Events and News
At Burnside Secondary School PRU we have lots of events and visits that take place over the academic year. We will be sharing them on this page and updating events as they happen.
After School Activities:
Every Monday after school there is a football training session. This is for our students to develop their football skills and to practice for upcoming football matches against other schools in the borough.
Every Thursday we will be hosting a FIT CLASS for our students which will take place after school at 15;00, this is to promote a wide range of benefits to our students. This is a great opportunity for students to engage in non-competitive physical activity while also appealing to varying levels ,abilities and interests.
September/December 2019 Events:
- Macmillan Coffee Morning - 27th September 2019
- Half Term - 18th October - 28th October 2019
- Parent / Carers Day Yr 11 - 28th October 2019
- Remembrance Day - 11th November 2019
- Mock Exams - 2nd December - 6th October 2019
- Christmas Holidays - 20th December 2019