Our homework expectations are explained below. Homework is handed out on Friday and is due in the following Tuesday. If you have any questions, please contact your child's teacher.
- We provide the pupils with homework to help children with their learning.
- Children will be tested on their spellings every week and they will also have a weekly timetable test
- Children are expected to practice their timetables at home
- Homework does not include reading – children are expected to be read to, and / or are expected to read every day. This is very important and vital to each pupils progress.
- Homework is given out weekly and includes spellings to learn.
- If you would like to know more about how you can help your child with their learning, please speak to the class teacher
- Homework is handed out on Friday and due in the following Tuesday
On occasion, the pupils will be be given a research project that will be progressional and set over half a term.
This will need to be completed at home so if you require assistance from the class teacher in supporting your child with this, please do not hesitate to call the school office or see your child's teacher at the end of the school day.
Every so often, the pupils will be set extended writing tasks. This will be linked to the genre they have been focusing on in their literacy lessons.