Hawkswood Therapeutic School is an intervention in itself but the shape and variety of the interventions we offer is what allows us to support pupils back to health and through their academic studies towards success. We offer our pupils a variety of Interventions to enable them to make rapid progress, academically, socially and emotionally. This includes, but is not exclusively limited to;
- Therapeutic intervention via our CAMHS therapist and Therapeutic Lead
- Personalised timetables
- Small class sized (8)
- 1:1 Sessions; Mentors; School Nurse; Safer Schools Officer; Educational Psychologist, CAMHS Therapist, Art Therapy.
- Timetabled Group Mentoring and individual mentoring
- Regular communication and meetings with students’ families and termly parent/carer events.
- Weekly assemblies on a variety of topics such as: Growth Mindset, Charitable events, Onlien Safety, Positive thinking, Police and local community updates and actions, rewards for attendance, homework and Pupil of the Week.
- Home visits carried out by Safer Schools Officer, Student Social Workers, Mentors, Educational Welfare Officers.
- Student Voice/ council