Although AP is an intervention we also offer our students a variety of additional support to enable them to progress successfully academically, socially and emotionally.
- After School Catch-up – some of our providers offer additional lessons and support after school to help our students to catch up on work they may have missed or support them in subjects that they are finding challenging.
- Mentoring – some students will find aspects of the curriculum hard to access or may have some personal issues which they want to work through. All our provisions offer a Mentor or Class Tutor/Pod Leader who can support individuals.
- Educational Psychologist - if as a parent you feel your child needs this additional work and it has not been suggested by the provision your child attends then please contact Gabrielle Grodentz.
- Counselling – many of our provisions offer this service to our students, contact the provision for more information.
- Attendance - some of our students find it very difficult to maintain 95% attendance. If you are having trouble or you are concerned about your child’s attendance contact Juliet John from our team who will be able to support and help.
- Early Help – many families feel they need help but do not always know who or where to get this support from. If you contact any of our staff in the team we will be able to help you to make a referral to this council service.